Cosmetology does not stand still, but is constantly evolving, like any other field of activity. Medicine has long stepped forward for the use in practice of many effective drugs and a variety of existing methods. Many are now concerned about the issue of preserving youth and its extension. To solve similar problems, it is recommended to pay close attention to plasmolifting. This concept refers primarily to a set of cosmetic measures, in which special prp tubes are used, which play an important role in carrying out tens of thousands of different cosmetic procedures.
Briefly about the procedure
Plasmolifting has recently become quite popular and in demand in the world of cosmetology among women and men of different ages, depending on the problem. This procedure includes several subtleties and nuances:
- a unique PRP procedure was developed by a doctor of medical sciences, which made it possible to make a real breakthrough in the field of regenerative medicine in recent times;
- to achieve a stable therapeutic effect, it is not recommended to neglect high-quality drugs;
- recovery occurs through the use of the client’s own blood plasma;
- the practiced technique according to the conducted studies does not cause any harm.
It is important to note that the use of prp tubes directly in treatment does not imply their reuse for other actions.
The tubes used in the treatment of autologous blood plasma, directly by the developer himself, represented by a doctor of medical sciences named Renat Akhmerov, have a number of certain advantages and characteristics:
- sodium citrate used in the composition is of high quality for injection, which is confirmed by the relevant product safety certificates;
- there are no negative reactions from various systems of the human body, including the allergic component;
- reliability and safety of use allows you to trust the manufacturer and cosmetologist, who is primarily responsible for the process of conducting voiced therapy;
- specialists act clearly according to the developed protocol, which eliminates possible errors and inaccuracies in actions;
- prp-tubes are usually made of a very durable material (glass), which does not break when accidentally dropped on the floor.