Corporal is a generalized name of sheet material made of thin galvanized steel with a layer of color polymer coating, according to GOST, as “steel bent profiles with corrugations”. There are a lot of varieties of corrugated board (or, in another, otherwise, for a wide variety of needs, it will not be difficult to purchase the right amount, for example, on this site. However, there are only a few brands in wide use, then we will consider the use of each of them.
According to the adopted classification, three types are most distinguished, with labeling C, N, NS.
1) facade, or wall – the thinnest and with a low corrugation (marked “C”), is used for the manufacture and cladding of vertical planes, often it is the skin of the walls (in t.h. and thermal insulation, with laying insulation), making a fence, etc.D.;
2) the supporting corrugated board – (“n”), thick, with high corrugated and grooves to give additional rigidity. Due to the increased strength, this type of profiled sheet is trusted in the construction, as well as strengthening the supporting structures;
3) the absurdity-stena (or roofing) corrugated board is universal, has an increased standard of sheet height with the middle thickness of the canvas and the height of the corrugation, low weight and special capillary grooves for better protection against moisture. Marking – “NS”.
If you decide to engage in arranging a personal or summer cottage and plan to use corrugated board for certain purposes, we offer a kind of “cheat sheet”, which, we hope, will help make the right choice of the profileist brand. So:
– S-8 and S-10-are used for lining walls and decorative fences;
– S-18, S-20, S-21-these are the most universal “C” marks, which, in addition to wall cladding, are popular in the construction of various visors and others. types of light roof;
– S-44-standard profile without additional ribs of stiffness. Used as universal material in the field of housing construction;
– N-57-for the construction of enclosing elements, formwork, inter-story floors and roofing with the optimal combination of price and strength-gavarit characteristics. Often take as a basis in the production of most calculations of the supporting abilities of the object under construction;
N-60 and N-75 are already from the sphere of industrial construction, for coatings of hangars and production facilities, for monolithic ceilings, like non-removable foundation formwork, as well as in-the quality of the basis for the membrane roof. At home, from the N-60 and N-75, fences are most often built.
– NS-35-additional ribs of stiffness up to 7 mm high are erected by profiled data to the universal category, can be used in the process of arranging roofs, various types of canopies, building fences and even some supporting structures;
– NS-44 is an ideal option for arranging suspended ceilings and all kinds of wall structures, and the presence of stiffener ribs (over 7 mm) makes it possible to use a crate with a step up to 2.5 m for installation, while for the NS-35 brand a small step of the crap 1.5 m.