One of the most important roles in the interior is given to the sleeping place. The sofas gain more and more popularity among buyers. This is determined mainly by the area allocated to the berth, as well as the total area of housing. The advantage of sofas over more traditional beds is their functionality. Most of them are laid out, creating a comfortable place for sleeping. In order for the room to acquire more free space, just fold the sofa.
So that the sofa for the living room serves for a long time and “pleases” your body with a comfortable vacation, it is very important to choose it correctly. To date, a huge assortment of sizes, colors and models Furniture stores delight modern consumers. Before deciding on the choice of the sofa model you like, it is necessary to test it in accordance with the following criteria.
Factors taken into account when choosing a sofa:
– For what purpose is the sofa purchased (for the sleeping place, living room, cottage) – the appearance of the model is due to the purpose;
– dimensional dimensions of the sofa – depend on the free area of the room in which the sofa will be located;
– Type of folding mechanism – distinguish between “rolling”, “book” and “chat”.
The “rolling” mechanism is quite stable and easy to operate. The “minus” is large dimensions that are not suitable for small rooms. “Book” is the most popular and simple. By its principle, the mechanism is similar to the disclosed book. The disadvantage is that in order to decompose such a sofa, it first needs to be moved away from the wall. Free space near the wall is necessary so that the sofa is free to decompose. The mechanism of the “Motor” type is more suitable for the living room, provided that it will not be often laid out.
– Filler – the most durable fillers of sofas are synthetic. The following fillers are distinguished: orthopedic, economy – option, synthetic, soft materials.
Orthopedic include spring blocks. The cheapest and low -quality filler is a lump foam. Of all possible materials, he is the most brittle and not long employee. Soft materials of the filling include fluff, synthetic winterizer and felt. They give the volume of furniture. Synthetic fillers include latex, polyurethane foam, etc. This type of fillers is the most common, durable and wear -resistant.
– Frame material – most often frames are made of metal or wood. Metal – the most durable, and wooden – environmentally friendly. Economy frames – class include chipboard. Such products have a relatively low price, but quality and durability – leave much to be desired.
– Upholstery material – the duration of the aesthetic type of product and the service life as a whole depend on this choice. When choosing a material with low wear resistance, the product will quickly lose its presentation. This will entail new expenses for replacing upholstery. Among the fabric upholstery, Jacquard, Velur, Fllock, Tapestry, suede and chinchilla are most popular. To protect against pollution, special impregnations are used. Leather upholstery of sofas is considered the most elite. However, not in every interior will “fit” the sofa with such upholstery. The greatest hypoallergenicity and wear resistance, among the upholstery, synthetic.
The sofa, selected taking into account all the above criteria, will last more than one year and will become an integral part of the interior of any room.